Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Check this out

From the Polling Report site:


And what do you see all the way down there at the bottom?

The serious explanation for this, I suppose, is that the US economy still hasn't bounced back from the Bush recession. That leads to some major worry, topped only by a couple of security issues.

It also suggests that a sizeable portion of the population feels the effects of our FUBAR health care system.

The administration's response so far? Why, "help the sick."

1 Comments:
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Carnacki said...

Canvassing, I met a woman from my (now former) church who told me she was voting for Bush because he took a strong stance against gay marriage. I talked to her a while and she agreed Bush wasn't doing a good job with Iraq, terrorism, the economy, but he was defending marriage. I'm glad to see from the poll she's the fringe, but it just goes to show how powerful the desire is to hate and ostracize with some people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home