Thursday, March 24, 2005

R-r-r-row!

Jessica Alba turns her back on Christian pals who made her feel ashamed:
Sexy actress JESSICA ALBA turned her back on the born-again Christian community she grew up with when they started to make her feel ashamed of having a great body.

The DARK ANGEL star, who has become a Hollywood hot property in recent years, became a devout Christian in her teens, but started shunning her friends when they poked fun at her natural beauty.

Alba says, 'One of the reasons why I chose not to be (a devout Christian) is because a lot of people gave me a lot of grief for just being a woman and made me feel ashamed for having a body because it tempted men.
'I didn't understand what that meant because I was like, 'God created this...' That was a hard time in my life.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home