Saturday, April 16, 2005

Lee N.

My name is Lee Nelson. I live In Wyndmoor Pa with my husband,15 year
old daughter and our dog Gabbie. I am a Jew that is not hostile to faith.

I do not want to live in a theocracy being pushed down my throat
by a group of people: one of whom appears to be running for President
in 2008. I oppose politizing faith.

I object to Mullah Bill Frists attempt to overthrow Senate tradition.



I object to a war built on deceptions.

I object to attempts to dismantle social security. I especially object to using tax payers money to do so.

I object to an administration that is piling up debt that will be
passed on to my daughter.

I am a woman who cannot and will not stay silenced.

Instead I choose to continue to work for an America that includes everyone. Even those who are not Christians or do not believe in God.

Baruch HaShem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home