Monday, April 18, 2005

Shawn A.

My Name is Shawn Anthony. I am presently living in Lancaster, PA. I am
finishing my first year of seminary studies and tracking towards
parish ministry in the Unitarian Universalist Association. Yes, I am a
registered democrat and an espouser of a progressive philosophy of
life and being.

I believe in God.

I believe in the God of Jesus of Nazareth.

I believe in the religion of Jesus of Nazareth.

I believe in the Kingdom Jesus of Nazareth pointed toward. It is a
Kingdom of egalitarianism, freedom, equality, and justice.

I also have a wonderful wife and three children. I too love family. I
too adhere to a "family values" system.

I am a man of faith. I have faith in humanity, God, and love. These
things are not the property of republicans or democrats - they belong
to a universal humanity which refuses to be branded by the iron of
political power moves.

I am a human being who happens to be a progressive, a democrat, and a
religious liberal.

I would greatly appreciate the immediate cessation of your continual
practice of making those human beings who are different from you into
something they aren't for the sake of perpetuating your own political
power. This continued action on you part is seriously anti-religious,
anti-Christan, and anti-Christ. You need to stop it.

Thank you for not misrepresenting progressive religion, people, and
ideology any more. Perhaps you dignity will begin growing back at any
moment.

Sincerely,
Shawn Anthony

1 Comments:
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new Property Listing real estate in lancaster county pa site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home