Monday, June 20, 2005

Evangelism, Southern Baptist Style

Agape Press reports on a speaker at the recent Southern Baptist Convention in Nashville:
Baucham explained himself further. "What you do is like what we do in a courtroom; you [ask], 'Do we have any eyewitnesses? Do the eyewitnesses tell the same story?' Yep! 'Friday, dead -- Sunday, risen!'"

Baucham is co-author of a resolution that encourages Southern Baptist churches to investigate their local public school districts to determine if any homosexual influence exists. The resolution may come up for a vote on Wednesday during the SBC business meeting.

You let us know how this works out, okay?

5 Comments:
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Julie said...

What in the world would qualify as homosexual influence? A lack of rigid rules concerning boys taking shop and girls taking home ec.? Lockers painted to coordinate with the floor tiles?

Bizarre. But I'm impressed, pastordan; I read Baptist Press, sometimes, but I don't have the courage to read Agape Press.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Editor Choice said...

Quality blog, enjoyed it. I will comeback.
I wanted just to mention an interesting site about Religions. With more than 500 pages, Religion News and Articles: Religion Universe: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism (Daoism) and many others

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
custom business card
It covers custom business card related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about custom business card.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
custom business card
I wish you all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home