Monday, June 20, 2005

This is how I want to go

What a moron I've been. All these years, I thought it would be some kind of comfort to be buried. Seems I could have been ushered out of this world with a whole lot more class:

The ashes of a Lutheran pastor who was a fireworks enthusiast will be shot into the sky over Marine on St. Croix during the town's July 4th celebration.

The canister that will include the ashes of the Rev. Gordon Bergin will display gold crosses, a traditional part of the town's fireworks show.

Bergin, the longtime pastor of Diamond Lake Lutheran Church in Minneapolis, died in February at age 93.

2 Comments:
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Editor Choice said...

Quality blog, enjoyed it. I will comeback.
I wanted just to mention an interesting site about Religions. With more than 500 pages, Religion News and Articles: Religion Universe: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism (Daoism) and many others

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home